2. Canadian Rockies, British Columbia/Alberta, Canada
What are the heart pounding activities that adrenaline seeking trekkers can do in Canada? Here are just some of them:
- Hiking at the shores of of Lake Louise and Moraine.
- Cross the great Continental Divide to view Canada’s second highest waterfalls, the Takakkaw Falls (1,240 feet high).
- Rafting at the Kicking Horse River.
- A challenging hike at the Athabasca Glacier.
- Traverse the Alpine Meadows towards Wilcox Pass in Jasper National Park.
- A heli-hike to the base of Mt. Assiniboine, the Canadian Rockies highest peak (12,000 feet high).